Working Visa for USA
US has the top business firms in the world, most technically powerful economy in the world, high standards of living, Leads the world in Internet innovations, movies & Entertainment, biotech and several other technological fields, Leads the world in Internet innovations, movies & Entertainment, biotech and several other technological fields.
The USA is one of the most powerful countries in the world. With strong economy, higher GDP, high standards of living, diverse communities, fantastic landscape beauty and iconic monuments it attracts millions of migrants every year. The world’s top business firms in USA, employs the thousands of talented immigrants from overseas countries. America is the land of opportunity-People comes to America in search of better employment opportunities and quality of life. People across the globe want to migrate to America to leave poverty behind and have better way of life and more freedom of expression.
Why America is favorite Immigration Destination for worldwide workers?
- The USA every year welcomes artists, researchers, IT specialists, scientists, athletes, nurses, agricultural workers, and others.
- USA offers scope and opportunities of career growth and employment for the talented and skilled migrants of every class, category, or community from overseas.
- US has the top business firms in the world especially in computers and in medical, aerospace, and military equipments
- The US has the one of the most technically powerful economies in the world
- The high living standard and quality of life in USA is one thing that attracts millions of immigrants to this part of the world.
- USA leads the world in Internet innovations, movies & Entertainment, biotech and several other technological fields that require the inventive thinking.
- America is home to many internationally recognized brands and industries, i.e. Apple, Microsoft, DreamWorks Studios, Amazon, Zynga, are the world leaders in their respective domains.
What are the Visa Options and Categories for Foreign Workers?
Foreign workers require a Visa to enter and work temporarily in USA which gives them the permission and authorization to work. Foreign workers with a temporary offer to work in the US may be able to apply for a temporary non-immigrant work visa, while those with a permanent offer to work in the US may be able to apply for a Green Card.
There are various types of working Visas which are immigrant and non-immigrant in nature. They are:-
- EB1 Green Card
- EB2 Green Card
- EB3 Green Card
- EB4 Green Card
- EB5 Green Card
- H1B Visa
- L1 Visa
- H2A Work Visa
- H2B Work Visa
- O1 Work Visa
- E3 Work Visa
- I Work Visa
- H1B1 Chile Work Visa
- H1B1 Singapore Work Visa
- R1 Work Visa
- TN Work Visa
- P2 Work Visa
- P3 Work Visa
- P1 Work Visa
- Q1 Work Visa