Australia Permanent Residency
Australia is one of the best countries to apply Permanent Residency (PR) Visa. It has designed various Visa categories to offer permanent residency to the selected candidates, i.e. Subclass 189 Visa, Subclass 190 Visa, etc.
To apply for most of these permanent residency visa, you need to follow a point based immigration system. The point based immigration system of Australia determines your eligibility for PR Visa based on the points you score for key selection factors, i.e. age, language proficiency, work experience, education, etc.
If you wish to confirm your eligibility for Permanent Residency (PR) in Australia, you may check your elibility.
Let’s discuss the crucial aspects of Australia PR, i.e. its benefits, requirements, and different visa categories offering PR.
In case you are wondering, what are the benefits you will be getting as an Australian permanent resident, let’s find out the key benefits of the Australian PR.
Key Benefits of Permanent Residency (PR) in Australia
The rights and privileges being given to a permanent resident of Australia are as follows:
- You can live and work in Australia indefinitely.
- You are allowed to leave and enter Australia frequently within the initial period of five years after that it can be renewed, if you meet the criteria.
- After spending initial years on permanent residency status, you can apply for citizenship
- Permanent residents enjoy many rights and privileges just like an Australian citizens, including access to free or subsidized legal and health services.
- You can sponsor your relatives to Australia, subject to fulfilling residence criteria and assurance of support requirements.
- Australian PR status provides you right to apply for Australian consular assistance overseas
- It also provides you right to travel, live, work and study in New Zealand, after the approval of New Zealand government.
- Your children born inside Australia will be considered as Australian citizens by birth.
If you are one among the aspirants of Australian PR, let’s find out the key requirements for the same.
Australia PR Requirements
As already conveyed, Australia has got a point based immigration system. The process to get PR in Australia is a mix of online and offline activities. Let’s first explore the key Australia PR requirements
- Arrange key Documents: First of all, arrange the key documents to apply for PR in Australia. Apart from the routine travel and educational documents, you would require the two main documents, i.e.
- English language proficiency test result (IELTS) and
- Skill Assessment report by a relevant assessing authority.
- Choose Appropriate Visa: You would require choosing the right PR Visa category to apply. The most common PR visa categories are, Subclass 189 (Non-sponsored visa), Subclass 190 (State Nominated Visa), Subclass 186 (employer nominated visa), etc. See below all visa categories of Australia PR
- Select an Occupation from SOL: Once the relevant visa is chosen, you need to select an occupation from the skilled occupation list (SOL). If you are applying for non-sponsored, visa (i.e. subclass 189 visa), you need to choose the occupation from the SOL of Australia, whereas, if you are applying for any state nominated visa (i.e. subclass 190 visa), you need to choose an occupation from SOL of that particular Australian state.
- Apply in point based system: Once all the above things are done, it’s time to apply in the point based system of Australia. You need to submit Expression of Interest (EOI) in the online SkillSelect system of Australia mentioning your key profile details, i.e. age, education, work experience, language ability, etc. You will be given points for each of your profile factor. Your collective score must be at least 60 points to apply through the system. However, higher point score will certainly boost your chances of securing invitation to apply for visa.
- Health and Character Requirements: You must meet the health and character requirements, i.e. you need to be medically fit and morally good in character. You would require providing relevant certifications as well, after going through the medical examination and character verification process.
You can follow a stepwise process to apply for PR visa in Australia. Once you have collected all essential documents and decided the visa category, submit expression of interest (EOI) to SkillSelect. The SkillSelect is an online system that processes requests or EOIs received for Australian visas. Your submitted profile will be given definite point score, which needs to be at least 60 points.
You can contact us for complete assistance in the process.
We got it all covered as a one stop solution for all your immigration and visa needs.
We offer free admission counseling for most of the countries and also have admission application fee waiver arrangements with many prestigious institutions. Call now to book a free no obligation admission counselling session as it may give your career a new direction towards a successful future.
Contemplating moving abroad? But not sure if you qualify! Feel free to speak to Mr.Victor (Licensed Immigration Adviser) at +91 99 999 43336 / 011 41075033.
Click here to check our license:
Our accreditation and industry licenses makes us better and more professorial – Licensed Professional = Protected Migrants.
#LicencedImmigrationAdvisior #MARA #LIA #EducationConsultantMelbourne #StudentVisa #PartnerVisa #SpouseVisa #AustraliaVisa #enzra #victorimmigrationandstudyabro
#topvisarefusalspecialist #studyabroad #canadavisa #moveabroad #studyabroadincanada #studyabroadaustralia #studyabroadintoronto #canadavisahelp #australiavisahelp #newzealandvisahelp #newzealandspousevisa #spousevisa #lianz #migrationagentnz #workvisa #workvisacanada #workincanada #workinaustralia #expressentry #pnp