Australia – Study

Planning to Study Abroad? Australia can be ideal destination for you, as it offers range of courses for undergraduate and post graduate students as well. It has several intakes. There is an upswing of Indian students opting to study in Australia as it offers wide array of courses in Accounting & Finance, Engineering, IT, Education, Hospitality, Social Sciences, Media & Communication, Health & Related Science streams and much more. Most importantly the degrees are highly recognized and most courses offer international students two years post study visa to gain international experience.


The tuition fees varies from AUD 6000 to AUD 10000 Per Semester depending upon the Course/ Level of study. The Student visa comprises 8 subclasses (subclass 570–576), based on the education sector of your main course.


The student can work a maximum of 40 hours per fortnight, when course is in session and unlimited hours during vacations. The International students studying master’s degree by research or PhD degrees can work unlimited hours.


  • The spouse of a student can work a maximum of 40 hours per fortnight
  • If the student is studying at a Masters or Phd level, spouse can work full-time once the student starts their main course.

Post study work rights

  • Graduates who have completed a Bachelor degree or Masters by coursework degree in Australia will be eligible to apply for a two year post-study work visa
  • Graduates who have completed a Masters by research degree or a Doctoral degree in Australia will be eligible to apply for a post-study work visa for three or four years respectively.
  • Other students may be eligible to apply for the Temporary Skilled Graduate [subclass 485] visa. The subclass 485 visa is a temporary visa that allows an 18 month stay to work in Australia
  • The spouse and children of a student can accompany them to Australia if the student’s course duration is 12 months or longer.


Usually, International students studying in Australia on a student visa will require a guardian if they are under 18 years of age.

Why Australia?

1000s of Courses to Choose From

There are wide areas of study and specialization to choose from. There are over 20,000 courses and thousand plus institutes offering numerous specializations allowing you to choose what is best for you.

Multicultural & Safe Environment

Australia has the third highest number of international students in the world. Australia is safe, friendly and harmonious society in which students can learn and travel. People from almost every aspect of the world reside here.

Opportunity to Work After Graduation

International students who have graduated with Australian qualifications can apply Post Study Work Visa to gain Australian experience.You may even consider staying in Australia permanently.

Modern Learning Curriculum

Australia has been at the forefront of new technology and innovations. Students who study in Australia can take advantage the country’s impressive technology and research resources.