USA Business Visa
US business firms and industries enjoy greater flexibility, US Government support and encourage the industries, Economy is a capitalist mixed economy and is largely private sector driven, US is the home to top business firms in the world.
The USA is one of the most ideal advanced nations for business and investment. The US Government support and encourage the industries and businesses and overseas migrants coming on business visa. USA offers unlimited investment opportunities for business people overseas. US Business visas are non-immigrant or immigrant visas that allow people from overseas to manage and divert their funds, trades, or investments in USA.
Why USA is Ideal Nation for Business and Investment?
- The United States is an advanced and developed country and presently the largest economy in the world.
- The USA is the world largest importer of goods / products and has a high consumer spending rate at now.
- US Economy is a capitalist mixed economy and is largely private sector driven.
- US business firms and industries enjoy greater flexibility as compared to the other advanced countries of the world.
- Business in the United States is worthwhile and feasible given the available human resources, steady economic and political conditions and the ease of accessing capital.
- US has the top business firms in the world especially in computers and in medical, aerospace, and military equipments
- The E-commerce, Pet –Care, Mobile and Social Gaming, Restaurants, Eco-friendly Products, Senior Healthcare, Transportation & Logistics are the industries has great scope and potential for the investors and business people.
What are the various categories of Business Visa?
E1- visas are for citizens of countries with which the United States maintains treaties of commerce and navigation in international banking, insurance, transportation, tourism, communications etc.
E2- visas are for citizens of countries with which the United States maintains treaties of commerce and navigation in international banking, insurance, transportation, tourism, communications etc.
Investor-Visas are for the people who want to settle down in USA by investing $1,000,000 (U.S.); or $500,000 (U.S.) in a high-unemployment or rural area, considered a targeted employment area.
B1-visas are for the people who want to travel to USA under some specific business purposes like attending meetings and conferences.
How we can help you get your US Business Visa?
We at Victor Immigration take care of all your needs starting from selecting the best visa to suit your need, expert advice you how to get visa, professional documentation and pre departure guidance.
To discuss your eligibility with our team of immigration specialists click on free assessment. Our team of Immigration Specialists will assess your profile details and subsequently will contact you with expert advice as to which Visa Category you must choose and how to file the most accurate visa application to enhance the chances of first time approval