The USA is an ideal country to pursue education in a various streams including science, arts, Engineering, IT, literature, and mass communication and so on. The United States of America being the one of the most advanced developed and equipped nation that offers tremendous scope, opportunities, and facilities to the overseas students. Studying in USA does not only provide you only the tangible degrees and certificates but makes you realize your identity once you complete your studies here.

Why to Study in USA?

  • USA has one of the most well-regarded, top ranked higher education systems in the world,
  • In US there are a variety of schools, countless areas of study and specialty degrees.
  • Apart from educational institutions, USA provides an ideal atmosphere for students, i.e. wonderful cities, national parks, cultural diversity, and interesting aspects of history.
  • United States has More than 4000 institutions that offer undergraduate, master’s and doctorate degrees
  • The universities and institutions in US are renowned for quality in many different specializations like accounting, marketing, international business, business management, business administration, or finance etc. USA education is the best investment for future and it is value for money.
  • There is a wide range of tuition fees, accommodation options & financial help from the institutions in the form of scholarships, fee waivers; aid etc makes USA education affordable.
  • The USA is a world leader in various fields of technology and research, hence being a student, you will get the tremendous scope to explore the advanced technology and pursue research

What are the various categories of US Student Visa?

Students can come to USA on following non-immigrant visas:-

  • F1 Visa– Visa is for the international students who want to study full-time at an accredited high school, college, university, or other academic institution.
  • M Visa- Visa is for the international students who want to study full-time any vocational or other recognized non-academic institution, other than a language training program.
  • J1 Visa-This Visa is for the international students with which USA has agreements with who want to study short term courses for 12 months.

How Victor Immigration can help you apply for a US Student Visa?

The Immigration Experts at Victor Immigration will:

  1. Select the best educational Institute as per your interested area of study
  2. Check your eligibility against the admission criteria of the scrutinized institute.
  3. Get the admission letter from the institute.
  4. Assists in getting education loan and other financial certificates.
  5. Apply Visa on your behalf.
  6. Provide pre departure counseling.