Visit USA(B1/B2 Visa)
The USA is a complete tourism package in itself, including a variety of tourist attractions, i.e. iconic landmarks, mesmerizing landscape sceneries, amazing wildlife, incredible nightlife, and breathtaking adventures, etc.
The United States of America is a spectacular country with exceptional cultural diversity, glorious monuments, magnificent landscape beauty, top business firms, and one of the best living standards of the people in the world. This is the reason that it attracts millions of immigrants and tourists every year. The B1/B2 Visa is a non-immigrant visa for the people who want to travel down to USA for various purposes such as Tourism, meeting friends and relatives, Business, participating in social events or any such activity temporarily.
Why America is a top Tourist Destination in the world?
- USA attracts the second-highest number of tourists in the world after France.
- The USA is a complete tourism package in itself including a variety of tourist attractions, i.e. iconic landmarks, mesmerizing landscape sceneries, amazing wildlife, incredible nightlife, and breathtaking adventures, etc.
- All major US cities, i.e. New York, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., and San Francisco, attract and invite large number of tourists every year.
- Times Square in Manhattan, New York City alone attracts millions of visitors every year.
- The tourism is either the first, second or third largest employer in the USA.
- The USA offers something or other to the tourists of different interest and hobbies, i.e. amusement parks, festivals, gambling, golf courses, historical buildings, hotels, museums, galleries, outdoor recreation, spas, restaurants, and sports.
- The US national parks are world famous.
- Hollywood in America is world famous as home of the entertainment industry and many historic studios.
Activities permitted on B1 Visa are:-
• Consult with business associates
• Attend a scientific, educational, professional, or business convention or conference
• Settle an estate
• Negotiate a contract
• Activities permitted on B2 Visa are:-
• Vacation (holiday)
• Visit with friends or relatives
• Medical treatment
• Participation in social events hosted by fraternal, social, or service organizations
• Participation by amateurs in musical, sports, or similar events or contests, if not being paid for participating
• Enrollment in a short recreational course of study, not for credit toward a degree (for example, a two-day cooking class while on vacation).
Activities not permitted on B1/B2 Visa are:-
• Paid performances or any professional performance before a paying audience
• Arrival as a crew member on a ship or aircraft
• Work as foreign press, radio, film, journalists, and other information media
• Permanent residence in the U.S.
The visa fee for applying the non-immigrant tourist Visa is 160 USD
Processing time varies from the country of application and the number of applications in queue.
How to initiate the process to get a Visitor Visa for US?
We at Victor Immigration provide you invaluable advice on all your visa needs and difficulties to make the migration journey pleasurable. We specialize in providing advice and services for more than 40 countries of the world.
For USA visas, our immigration specialists not only guide you for the document preparation giving weight-age to every minute details related to your case but also prepare you for the visa interview process to achieve the successful outcome.